We offer a variety of Geographic and Demographic services which are available to local government and private industry. Developing and creating data for Geographic Information Systems requires a great deal of experience. Our staff of experienced technical and management personnel are available to serve your needs.
Here are some services we offer:
- Precision Mapping Data Collection using GPS
- Developing custom Geographic Information Systems
- Integrating Demographic Data
- Map Production and Printing
The Kentucky Area Development Districts provide State Agencies with high quality statewide data collection and most important, maintenance:
- Statewide Road Centerlines – We collected precision GPS road centerlines for the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet and we provide periodic updates to keep the database current.
- Statewide Water and Sewer Data – We developed the statewide geo-database of water and sewer systems for the Kentucky Infrastructure Authority. This database is used by the Authority and the Kentucky legislature to prioritize new construction. The geodatabase has an inventory of existing infrastructure, including water tanks, water and wastewater treatment plants, sewer discharge points, water intake structures, water and sewer lines, water pumps and pump stations, and sewer lift stations as well as proposed water and wastewater infrastructure for the entire state of Kentucky.
- Statewide Address Ranges – We are in the process of producing a statewide address database, keyed to the Transportation road centerline for the Kentucky State Police for use in their Public Safety Mapping System. Other public safety organizations will share this valuable information.
Here are a few more examples of projects completed for local government:
- Providing support for redistricting
- Producing Hazard Mitigation Maps
- Floodplain mapping
- Collecting GPS structure locations and data
- Parks and Recreation features
Kentucky Office of Geographic Information